5 YouTube Videos to Inspire You to be Productive, As Said by Kalyn Nicholson

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I love watching YouTube videos to try and find inspiration. Kalyn Nicholson is one of my favorite YouTubers, so try watching some of her videos to find inspiration to be productive!

How to Be a Morning Person

We all wish we were morning people on some level. Kalyn Nicholson is very much a morning person and has great ideas on how to start the habit! Check out Kalyn’s advice here!

How to Get Out of a Rut

We have all been there. We have all been in some sort of rut, especially a rut for being productive. See what Kalyn has to say about this here!

2018 Resolutions and Goals

Yes, 2018 started about three months ago now but we all are probably still trying to convince ourselves to follow our resolutions. Give this a watch and find your motivation again.

Plan With Me

I absolutely love Kalyn’s videos talking about her planning. She is always trying new ways to plan her life which makes her very productive. Plan with Kalyn here!

Healthy Habits

Sometimes when we decide to be productive, we forget to take care of ourselves. Kalyn makes sure to take care of her physical, mental and social health while continuing to be productive. See how she manages here!

Check out her videos! You won’t regret it and you will feel so much better once you are finally productive.

HCXO, Haley

Emily Barry

Oneonta '19

Hey everyone! My name is Emily Barry and I am currently a senior at SUNY Oneonta! I am a biochemistry student and when I'm not drowning in assignments, I like to read, spend time with friends and family, and binge watch shows on Netflix! Keep up with my articles or follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@emilyrose0328) to get a glimpse at what's going on with me!