Style

5 Trendy Items You Can Find at Joann Fabric

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

If you have a Joann’s near you, you should definitely check it out for back to school room decor! If you don’t have one near you, be sure to check out the deals online!! I never used to think of Joann as a place to utilize for back to school, but now it’s my go-to! Here are some ideas for how you can spruce up your room!

1. Throw Pillows

Joann’s always keeps up on their seasonal products so you can always find throw pillows for the perfect occasion!

2. Letter Board

You’ve probably seen letter boards all over Pinterest and VSCO. Guess where you can find them? JOANN’S

3. Minc Toner Reactive Foil

You can design something on the computer and the foil will stick to the black printed area on what you printed. I would recommend looking up a tutorial on YouTube to find out how you could use this product since it can be used for almost anything!

4. Cross Stitch Kits

If you’re looking for a homey vibe for your room, you can cross stitch different items depending on where you want you’re homey vibes!

​5. Clearance

Use Clearance to your benefit! You should periodically check clearance online and in-store. On top of that, check for coupons. Joann’s has many coupons that rotate often so you can always find a coupon you need. Shipping is usually discounted as well! What’s not to love?

Only $5…such a steal!​  

Good luck, and happy decorating! ☺

HCXO,

Haley

Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!