5 Spotify Playlists You Need in Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

No matter what mood you’re in or event you have, there’s a playlist for you. Even though everyone has their own taste when it comes to music, there are times when you stumble upon a playlist that was created by someone else that has you eager to hear what song will play next.

1. New Music Friday created by Spotify

As if Fridays weren’t good enough, Spotify created a playlist where every Friday they put together new releases for you to enjoy. You can scroll through to find songs by popular artists or ones by unfamiliar bands that might just catch your attention.

2. Lizzie McGuire Comes on at 4pm created by NicoleShannonPrescott

Your childhood all wrapped up in one. This playlist has everything from Avril Lavigne, to Panic! At the Disco, to even the Jonas Brothers. You can’t deny that the early 2000s has unforgettable music. This playlist will take you back to the time you listened to the new Britney Spears album on your portable CD player.

3. Chill.Out.Brain created by Patrick Lamb

If you’re anything like me, music is essential for studying or doing homework. Without it my brain starts to wander, but this playlist is composed of soothing music to keep you concentrated. Each song is a comforting, peaceful, and calming instrumental tune.

4. Gymshark | Whitney Simmons created by Gymshark

Getting yourself to the gym can be difficult on some days, but this playlist gives you the motivation to get up and workout. Filled with remixes of popular hits and upbeat tracks, these songs will persuade you to sweat it and shred it.

5. Its litttt created by Hannahhicks44

Last, but not least, the playlist you need for the weekend. Created by one of my close friends, this has a mix of Pop, Rap, R&B, and classic throwbacks. Every song is a crowd pleaser and guaranteed to get people dancing.

Hey everyone! My name is Callan Fridgen, and I'm a junior at Oneonta State studying Communications with a minor in Public Relations. Find me on Instagram @callanfridgen