5 Reasons Why Disney World Should Be Your Next Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

Embrace your inner child!

Everyone loves Disney World! You don’t need to be a Disney super fan to go. A picture with a princess is a memory you will always remember! Don’t be afraid to dress up too, you won’t be the only one!

It’s worth every penny

Yes, Disney World can be an expensive vacation, but you won’t regret it. You will spend way more money on souvenirs than you planned, but it’s ok. You spend all your other time working and stressing, so this is your chance to forget all your troubles!

You know you’ve always wanted to go

Even if you’ve never said it before, you have always dreamed of getting a picture in front of the castle. A Disney World vacation is the one common vacation everyone desires. Even adults will have a blast! There is something for everyone, no matter your age. It is truly the trip of a lifetime.

The memories will last forever

You will never stop talking about your trip. Every sentence will start with, “remember when we did this at Disney World?”. Plus, you can make an awesome photo album because the pictures are the best part! You need to plan the outfit and place for each picture, or you’ll regret it later.

It’s magical!

It’s the happiest place on Earth! Disney World is the only place where an adult can dress as a princess and not get judged. Who wouldn’t want to go! You stand in line to meet a princess, watch fireworks above the castle, and eat dole whips. You will always have a smile on your face, and you won’t even think about what is going on outside of Disney World!

I went to Disney World in January with my best friend. A trip we have dreamed about since elementary school! It was a vacation I will never forget. The memories will always be fresh in my mind, and the photo album will be a treasure forever. I hope to go back again someday, and I encourage everyone else to go and experience the magic!

HCXO, Emily

Hey! I’m Emily and I am a senior Communications major at SUNY Oneonta! I love to play flute and tennis, and be with my family and friends! I can’t wait to write more articles this semester, and share them with everyone! 
Shea Murphy

Oneonta '19

Shea is one of the Campus Correspondents for the HC Oneonta Chapter! Shea is a senior studying Biochemistry at Oneonta. She is a self-proclaimed photographer and loves spending time with her friends and family. When she's not in the lab or studying you can find her outside staying active and enjoying nature!