Wellness > Mental Health

5 Inspirational Quotes to Help Get Through the Semester

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oneonta chapter.

It is getting to that point in the semester when all the work is piling up and it seems like it never stops. Sometimes, you need to take a step back and just refocus. Here are some quotes that help me get through the stressful days:

1. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential”- John Maxwell

2. “Strive for progress, not perfection”-Unknown

3. “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going”-Beverly Sills

4. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time”-Thomas Edison

5. “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to bed with satisfaction”-George Lorimer

I recommend reading through these once a day to keep your motivation going. It can be hard to push through when there is so much to do, but you’ll be glad you did. Self-care is extremely important at this point in the semester. Don’t put your needs aside! Manage your time, keep going, and relax. You will get through this!

HCXO, Emily

Hey! I’m Emily and I am a senior Communications major at SUNY Oneonta! I love to play flute and tennis, and be with my family and friends! I can’t wait to write more articles this semester, and share them with everyone! 
Hey Everyone! My name is Melissa Viskoc and I'm a Junior here at SUNY Oneonta! I am an early childhood education major and I'm one of the Campus Correspondents for the Her Campus Oneonta chapter. I spend most of my time watching reality tv and just about every crime show there is! I hope you enjoy my articles !