YouTubers at Ole Miss You Probably Didn’t Know About But Should

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

By Sarah Smith

Recently I was trying to find other YouTubers in Oxford or at Ole Miss because being a YouTuber is cool and all, but I wanted to find others in the community close to me. I wanted to see what their lives were like, I wanted to hear their stories, read the books, whatever to learn about others in the area. I found two really cool YouTube channels in the process, and you know what else is cool is they’re friends! As y’all probably know about my insistent writing about YouTube, I’m a huge YouTube nerd. I think it’s absolutely amazing. So let’s get straight into these Ole Miss YouTubers. Tweet me if you are one or follow one @LiveSAS3!

Lindy Goodson

Lindy is all good vibes with her easy-going aesthetic, and y’all, this girl’s IG is popping! I mean if you are looking for inspo to get dressed into something cute, just follow her.

Bc its almost da weekend!! Also just uploaded a vid all ab how I edited this pic if ur into that kinda thang?

A post shared by Lindy Goodson (@the_real_lin_shady) on

Brynn Trahan

She is friends with Lindy and super fun as well. A newbie to Youtubing this was one of her new year’s resolutions. She’s fun and down to earth. Her videos remind me about what I personally love about video making.

Alexa play “take me out to the ball game”

A post shared by Brynn Trahan (@brynnforthewynn) on

Sarah Schmitt

Now a shameless plug for my own videos: I make videos almost every week, reviewing random beauty products I find at Marshalls, and vlogging about life. These are my subcategories right now: SAS REVIEWS and SAS VLOGS. I also am going to start a mini cooking series soon with friends.

Sarah Smith

Ole Miss '20

Sarah is a Journalism student at the University of Mississippi. She is currently working on her first novel which she hopes to be published before she finishes college in 2020. Nerd to the heart, Sarah is always blasting Guardians of the Galaxy in her car, and her dorm or house is where the nerdy movie and book fest never ends. She aspires to be a lifestyles magazine writer and a novelist after college.
Taylor is a senior at the University of Mississippi. She is a Physics and Biology major minoring in Chemistry and Italian. Taylor is a Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Ole Miss and was a founding member of the Ole Miss chapter. Taylor also serves as the Treasurer of Society of Physics Students and mentor to 33 wonderful transfer students at her university. She absolutely loves to dress up, no matter the occasion. Also an avid cosplayer, she loves attending comic conventions and showing off her Wonder Woman cosplay as well as her Raven costume. Taylor loves to write about her personal experiences and how-to articles.