Youtuber’s We’re Loving This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

By Kai Pilger

Hello Katy

Katy’s gorgeous New York videos are honestly getting the best of me. I cannot stop watching. Tell us more about your life Katy! We are so jealous of your epic life in NYC working at L’Oreal.

By RawPixel.com

Kalyn Nicholson

I always wait for October just for YouTober with Kalyn. Always great vibes, great ideas, and I literally can smell the Bath and Body Works candles from over here. Can’t you?

By freestocks.org

Michelle Reed

Always killing me over here with how awesome she is and killing it while in college at the King’s College in NYC. Like girl, she has no idea how inspiring she is every season of the year-but especially in the slump of middle of fall during midterms.  

Sarah Smith

Ole Miss '20

Sarah is a Journalism student at the University of Mississippi. She is currently working on her first novel which she hopes to be published before she finishes college in 2020. Nerd to the heart, Sarah is always blasting Guardians of the Galaxy in her car, and her dorm or house is where the nerdy movie and book fest never ends. She aspires to be a lifestyles magazine writer and a novelist after college.