This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

Spencer Ware

Nominated by: Sammy Woolard

Spencer Ware is an Ole Miss freshman from Birmingham, Alabama. He is a member of the Phi Delta Theta fraternity, loves the band Phish, and is currently single at the moment.

He is also one of my best guy friends. Spencer is not only a cutie, but he also is probably one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Ask anyone who knows Spencer and they will tell you they are in love with him. I have never heard anyone say a negative thing about him. He is such a gentleman and would do anything for his friends. He is always smiling and knows what to say to make you feel better. 

Darby Radcliff is a junior at Ole Miss majoring in Magazine Journalism, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at Ole Miss, as well as a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority. Besides having a passion for journalism, Darby has always had a strong interest in fashion, and has had the amazing opportunity to attend and cover runway shows and fashion presentations for various fashion editorial sites and style blogs during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami, as well as she has covered L.A. Fashion Week.