Anna Schultz-Black And White Girl From Behind
Anna Schultz / Her Campus
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

A Letter to the Family and Friends of Ally Kostial

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

To the family and friends of Ally Kostial,

We would first like to extend our deepest condolences to you all. We cannot imagine what you are going through at the moment. We wanted to reach out to let you all know that our campus organization has you in our thoughts, and we will be keeping you in our prayers.

Of course, grieving is a part of the process, but we also know that, when you are ready, celebrating Ally’s life is also a healthy thing to do. It’s important to take the time to appreciate Ally and her legacy here and to realize that this is how we should remember her. The Clarion Ledger posted a great video here, in which Ally displayed her warm smile to the camera and is seen happy and full of laughter and light.

Anonymous said, “She was truly one of the most kind-hearted people I’ve ever met. She was a light in the life of everyone who knew her, and maybe a bit of solace can be found in the fact that her light will never go out as long as we hold the memories we have with her close to our hearts.”

It can be said that she will never truly be gone because her kindness will linger and continue to inspire the people that were around her. Ally was kind in everything she did and she absolutely radiated positivity. A bright and shining soul that always smiled and lightened a room when she walked in, Ally always influenced others around her to be happy as well. We should all smile more and try to spark happiness and positivity in others’ lives.

You can help support Ally’s family in this time of need by donating to her GoFundMe

HC Ole Miss