Colin Sullivan

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

Colin Sullivan

Nominated By: An Anonymous Source

Hometown: Shalimar, FL

Relationship Status: Single

Major: Criminal Justice

Class Year: Junior

Greek Affiliation: Sigma Chi Fraternity

Favorite Hobbies: ROTC, loving America, playing sports, and reading William Faulkner.

Colin has a great heart and he’s one of the best friends you could ever have. His determination to be an officer in the army is admirable, yet he can break from the seriousness and be silly and always make you laugh. Most importantly, Colin loves Ole Miss so much and is a sweet Southern gentleman. 

Darby Radcliff is a junior at Ole Miss majoring in Magazine Journalism, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at Ole Miss, as well as a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority. Besides having a passion for journalism, Darby has always had a strong interest in fashion, and has had the amazing opportunity to attend and cover runway shows and fashion presentations for various fashion editorial sites and style blogs during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami, as well as she has covered L.A. Fashion Week.