Alexa Bafalis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Ole Miss chapter.

Alexa Bafalis

By: Darby Radcliff

Name: Alexa Bafalis

Hometown: Houston, Texas

Graduating Year: 2014

Major: Journalism

Relationship Status: Single

More about Alexa: At Ole Miss, Alexa is a campus classic because she is very involved with her school work and her sorority, Delta Delta Delta.

Alexa is also an avid member of the Colonel Reb Foundation, where she is the co chairman of Greek Affairs.

She also enjoys long walks around campus, getting frozen yogurt at YaYa’s, shopping on ‘The Square’, going out on the town, watching SpongeBob SquarePants and funny movies, reading a good book, and being around anyone that can make her laugh.

Lastly, Alexa has an adorable personality that keeps everyone interested, is friends with people from all over, and she is talented at the “Wobble”. 

Darby Radcliff is a junior at Ole Miss majoring in Magazine Journalism, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at Ole Miss, as well as a member of the Delta Delta Delta sorority. Besides having a passion for journalism, Darby has always had a strong interest in fashion, and has had the amazing opportunity to attend and cover runway shows and fashion presentations for various fashion editorial sites and style blogs during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York City, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami, as well as she has covered L.A. Fashion Week.