You Need To Start Watching Khloe Kardashian’s New Show ‘Revenge Body’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you know about Khloe Kardashian’s stunning body transformation. While divorcing her now ex-husband Lamar Odom, she channeled her frustration in the gym and by eating clean. She wrote an entire book about it!

Now that she has inspired so many with her journey, she decided to change lives with her new show on E! named “Revenge Body.”

Here’s how it goes: At the beginning of each episode, Khloe meets with a ‘Revenge Body’ applicant. They have a heart-to-heart on why the applicant wants to go through this change and who they want to get revenge on. Some applicants want to get revenge on a family member or a friend who put them down, and some just want a “revenge on life.”

Khloe hooks applicants up with celebrity trainers and nutritionists. One of them got to work with Kylie and Kendall’s amazing dermatologist, Dr. Christie Kidd, to clear her skin from acne. Not only do they have the best trainers to help them get fit but they also get a makeup over by some of the best makeup artists, stylists and hairdressers in the world like Jen Atkin and Ashley Holm. They get total celebrity treatment.

Whether or not you’re a Kardashian fan, this show is not about them. It’s about watching people working hard to become a better version of themselves. Khloe makes sure that the change is not only about only losing weight but it’s a mind, body and soul transformation. The message behind this show is truly inspiring.

Catch “Revenge Body” on Thursday nights at 8pm only on E!

Nathalie Ligonde is a senior at SUNY at Old Westbury majoring in Media and Communications. She is a Campus Co-Correspondent at Her Campus at Old Westbury. Ligonde is passionate about travelling, writing and learning new languages. She enjoys binging TV shows and movies on Netflix and loves hanging out with her friends. Her dream is to make a difference in the world by inspiring people to love themselves and others for who they are. You can follow her on Instagram to see all her adventures: @nathzwhatz