This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Spring is finally here and the weather is getting warmer. People are no longer stuck inside. You can go outside in the fresh air and have some fun. Here are some activities to do in the springtime.

Have a Scavenger Hunt. If you want an adventure, go on a scavenger hunt. You can also do an Easter egg hunt around Easter.

Arts and Crafts. Around Easter time, you can paint Easter eggs. You can also do spring DIYs. Feel free to do your own crafts if you like.

Play Outside. Since the weather is warmer, you can go outside. You can go to the park and go on the swings. Riding a bike is also a great outdoor activity.

Hope you enjoy these springtime activities.

A University of Waterloo student who loves to read, write, and empower women!
Jessinta Smith

Old Westbury

Jessinta is a Media and Communications major at SUNY Old Westbury, and has written for varying outlets including Out.com and StudyBreaks. She edits, writes, and is CC for HCOW, and discusses everything from mental health to politics. To see more of her work or get in contact with her, visit jessintawrites.wordpress.com.