Signs You are Ready for the School Year to End!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Back from spring break and there is only a month and a half left of the semester! Summer is so close! At this point school is the last thing in our minds. Here are signs that you are ready to be out of here!

You ran out of unexcused absences!

You have considered lying many, many times to get out of class.

You’re just not sure you care anymore.

You have so much to write and study that you don’t know where to start. You don’t even want to start!

You take more breaks than you study.

Netflix, pizza and sleep sound really good all the time!

Now that you have to be in class all the time, coffee is your saving grace. 

You can’t function without coffee! All you want is to stay home in bed.

That doesn’t mean you’ll pay attention in class!

While in class you might be thinking, “What am I going to eat tonight?” “He didn’t text me back, what does that mean?” “Oh! I know exactly what I’m going to wear for that job interview next week!” All these thoughts cause you to be clueless during lecture.

But as soon as the next paper or project is due, you will lose your mind!

You now have to stay up all night for homework that was assigned since the fist day of class!

Shout out to all OW seniors graduating this May!

What you’re feeling is normal! You are so close to the finish line!

Nathalie Ligonde is a senior at SUNY at Old Westbury majoring in Media and Communications. She is a Campus Co-Correspondent at Her Campus at Old Westbury. Ligonde is passionate about travelling, writing and learning new languages. She enjoys binging TV shows and movies on Netflix and loves hanging out with her friends. Her dream is to make a difference in the world by inspiring people to love themselves and others for who they are. You can follow her on Instagram to see all her adventures: @nathzwhatz