This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Being a senior is great: you’re close to being completely done with school, you are (hopefully) making career moves, and things are looking up. But damn, it’s exhausting. From taking senior level courses to interning, it’s easy to get tired. Here are the three most tiring parts of being a senior.

1. You’re so close, but so burned out

Yes you are only 6 months away from graduating, but you’re pretty worn out after the last 15-ish years of school. You know you can’t quit, but oh how you want to.

2. You’re working/interning

Or if you’re like me, you’re working three jobs on top of school. Yes, this is the time you need to be on that grind, but you just want to nap. Because it’s tiring to go from work, to work, to work, to home to do work, to school.

3. You’re supposed to be networking

Find me one college student who doesn’t hate the word “networking!” Oh you’re working three jobs, but also try to go to lunches/events/conferences to “get your name out there.” If anyone finds out a way to network in my pajamas, hit me up.

Jessinta Smith

Old Westbury

Jessinta is a Media and Communications major at SUNY Old Westbury, and has written for varying outlets including Out.com and StudyBreaks. She edits, writes, and is CC for HCOW, and discusses everything from mental health to politics. To see more of her work or get in contact with her, visit jessintawrites.wordpress.com.