gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
gaelle marcel S6hz7Y1FCTs unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

First kisses are memorable. It’s one of the few kisses you actually tell people about! No one wants to know about your second kiss or third kiss, it’s all about the first – it’s all about where it started! Some people have a special story about theirs but others don’t even remember. Here is the inside scoop on some of the juicy deets about the Her Campus Old Westbury team members first kisses:

“My first kiss was when I was in Kindergarten during art class. There was this boy named Richard and we kissed behind the door.”

“I was in seventh grade. It was with my first boyfriend and his name was Bryan. Our song was Soul Sister, and our first kiss was at a Chuck E. Cheese. We aren’t friends anymore.”

“I honestly can’t remember.”

“It was in fifth grade on the last day of school. I told the boy that I liked that I like him and we kissed before getting on our school buses.”

“I was at an 8th grade graduation party and we were sitting on a trampoline… I guess that’s what the cool kids did back then? It was awkward because everyone there totally watched.”

“I kissed this guy named Ryan, who ended up becoming my first real boyfriend, and then ended up cheating on me. GREATEST FIRST KISS EVER.”

Tweet us about your first kiss @HColdwestbury! *kissy emoji*

SaveSave

Deirdre Bardolf

Old Westbury

"With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?" Student, 22. Long Island