Emotions we Go Through Before Finals Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

The semester is almost over which means finals are coming up. Aren’t we exited? (Please detect the sarcasm.) At this point their are final papers due, so much to study and group projects. God group projects are the worst! You are more tired than ever but you can’t skip class, you already used up all the unexcused absences. You might be chill, you’ve been working hard all semester so there’s nothing to worry about. Or you might be freaking because you’ve been working your butt of all semester but you did everything last minute. You might also be that person who handed in everything late and thinks it’s all going to be okay. These are the last few weeks though, and now it’s finally sinking in that everything might not be okay.

Your’e cramming! You’re spending you’re week-end studying a semester’s worth of notes. 

But now you hate yourself for it. 

You have to be strong and stay awake. No excuses! 

While you’re going crazy about all the work you have to do, you can’t forget to take care of yourself. 

But all you want to do is eat comfort food and live in comfort forever and ever.

So what if people are judging? At this point only your bubble matters. 

If someone wants to be around you, it’s either they join you bubble are they get lost. 

And if they want to burst your bubble, they better shut up. 

Nathalie Ligonde is a senior at SUNY at Old Westbury majoring in Media and Communications. She is a Campus Co-Correspondent at Her Campus at Old Westbury. Ligonde is passionate about travelling, writing and learning new languages. She enjoys binging TV shows and movies on Netflix and loves hanging out with her friends. Her dream is to make a difference in the world by inspiring people to love themselves and others for who they are. You can follow her on Instagram to see all her adventures: @nathzwhatz