Booty Highlights from Super Bowl LI

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

The Super Bowl is one of the most-watched events by American viewers every single year- 111 million people watched this year! Among the audience are people who watch the Super Bowl for different reasons. There are those who are actually interested in the football game, those who want to enjoy the commercials, and those who are excited for the halftime Show. In our opinion, however, one of the best parts of the Super Bowl are all the male booties in spandex that we get to look at… but never touch. In case you missed it, here are some of the best booty shots of Super Bowl LI.

Michelle is pursuing a degree in Media and Communications at SUNY Old Westbury. All that really matters to her are cute dogs, good food, and making her dreams come true. As a wise woman once said, "Never apologize for being a powerful f*cking woman."
Deirdre Bardolf

Old Westbury

"With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?" Student, 22. Long Island