6 Items to Wear to Thanksgiving Dinner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Anyone who celebrates Thanksgiving knows that finding an outfit to wear to dinner is sometimes hard. You want to be comfortable since you’re bound to eat a lot, but you also want to look put together so you don’t have to give a Thanksgiving clap back to some of your family members.

Here are six ideas of what to wear for Thanksgiving Dinner:

1. Ribbed Knit Cutout Dress

This dress is a cute way to be comfy! The dress gives you plenty of stomach room for eating as much turkey as you want.

2. Crazy Thankful Long Sleeved Graphic Tee

A festive tee can go a long way. You can dress it up or down depending on your style!

3. Destroyed Turtleneck Sweater Dress

This dress provides a great opportunity to show off your rebel side to your Thanksgiving guests! Pair it with some boots, and your family will be complimenting you the entire evening.

4. Floral Velvet Bodysuit

Bodysuits and velvet have both really been trending this year. You can pair this bodysuit with some jeans or even a skirt.

5. Coralie Long Sleeve Sweater

This sweater from Fashion Nova will not only give off relaxed, cool vibes, but it will have your cousins wanting to know your fashion secrets.

6. Ribbed Off-the-Shoulder Crop Top & Pant Set

This is a simple way to be both stylish and comfy at dinner. Since most of us can’t get away with wearing sweatpants to Thanksgiving, this knit set is the closest you’ll get.

Dominique is a freshman at SUNY Old Westbury. She hopes to study Business during her time there. She loves to read different kinds of books, watch Netflix and help people.
Jessinta Smith

Old Westbury

Jessinta is a Media and Communications major at SUNY Old Westbury, and has written for varying outlets including Out.com and StudyBreaks. She edits, writes, and is CC for HCOW, and discusses everything from mental health to politics. To see more of her work or get in contact with her, visit jessintawrites.wordpress.com.