4 Places to Have Sex That Seem Sexy in Movies But Aren’t

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

In case you’re a rom com or hopeless, you dream of long walks on the beach and having sex that’s so romantic you and you’re partner will both cry tears of joy. Of course you’re thinking about romantic settings you see in movies. Most of them are actually a nightmare! 

1- The beach

Just don’t do it! You’ll find sand in places you shouldn’t- three days later.

2- The Shower

Shower sex is super slipery! It’s not comfortable at all.

3- The backseet of a car

This can be fun TBH for a quicky. It is mad uncomfortable though!

4- Cemetary 

People seem to believe that in a walk to remember, it would be cute if Jaime and Landon had sex in that cimetary. No! It was dark, and there are dead people.

Yes! very scared!

Nathalie Ligonde is a senior at SUNY at Old Westbury majoring in Media and Communications. She is a Campus Co-Correspondent at Her Campus at Old Westbury. Ligonde is passionate about travelling, writing and learning new languages. She enjoys binging TV shows and movies on Netflix and loves hanging out with her friends. Her dream is to make a difference in the world by inspiring people to love themselves and others for who they are. You can follow her on Instagram to see all her adventures: @nathzwhatz