This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Old Westbury chapter.

Another Coachella festival has passed again and as always the outfits the celebrities rocked were amazing. Every look was unique and bold. Maybe you were not able to attend the festival but hopefully we all got some fashion inspiration thanks to social media. In case you missed it, here are is a collection of the most daring and fun looks from this year’s festival.

Rihanna

Riri slayed in her crystal bodysuit with a tank and distressed shorts. She was truly shining bright like a diamond!

Kendall Jenner

Kendall looked gorgeous in her high-waisted pants and a crop top. The hat, choker, and kimono totally brought her look over the top. 

Kylie Jenner

Kylie had us in awe (Again!) with her new yellow hair and halter dress.

Vanessa Hudgens AKA Coachelle Queen

Hudgens slayed yet again in a suede crop top. She stated, “I’ve owned this top for years and it always makes me so happy when I wear it.”

Cierra Ramirez

Actress and model kept it simple and cute this year in a white tie front bralette and distressed shorts. Ugh! Obsessed!

Serayah

Empire actress gave us Coachella envy with her jean overalls. She’s killing it with her pal, singer-songwriter Jhene Aiko. Yaaasss!

Selena Gomez

Gomez was the essence of beauty in a blue floral dress and matching scarf. Of course, The Weeknd was a nice accessory.

Jourdan Dunn

Model made another appearance this year at Coachella in a cute bodysuit and frayed white shorts.

Jhene Aiko

Aiko was definitely sporting Coachella vibes this year! She wore a gorgeous floral crop top with a lime green maxi skirt. Can you handle that eye makeup though?!

Hailey Baldwin

Baldwin giving us life in dark green boyfriend jeans with an accented bralette and choker. 

Now where can we find the discounted version of all these fab outfits?! 

SaveSave

I am a college student who loves to read, write, and meet new people.
Deirdre Bardolf

Old Westbury

"With freedom, books, flowers, and the moon, who could not be happy?" Student, 22. Long Island