Zodiac Signs as Holidays

Photo by Jill Wellington from Pexels

As the year wraps up, let’s reflect on how the Zodiac Signs match to a certain holiday.

Aries- New Year’s Day

Even though most New Year’s resolutions end, they are meant to start new things. Aries love to try new things and create plans for their life, year, month, day.

Taurus- Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is, of course, for giving thanks. Taurus love spending time with loved ones, but also love the comfort of their home.

Gemini- Halloween

Gemini is known to be creative and possess a dual nature. Halloween needs to be creative with their costumes, but also a change of themselves to wear it and be someone else.

Cancer- Memorial Day

Cancers are known for not forgetting anything and having a lot of information in their hands. Memorial Day is a holiday to remember those who have come before us.

Leo- Christmas

Christmas is to give back and be all jolly and holly. Leo can be one of the most generous signs and are willing to say nice things randomly at times.

Virgo- Labor Day

Virgos are one of the most resourceful and dedicated signs. They will continue to be motivated to get the job done. Labor Day is recognizing the social and economic achievements.

Libra- Easter

This holiday is for everyone to dress up nice and spend time with family. Libras just want to relax with loved ones and share time with them.

Scorpio- Martin Luther King Jr. Day

Scorpios will use their voice and speak the truth in their daily lives. They have strong loyalty and will determine to get things done… just like MLK Jr.

Sagittarius- St. Patrick’s Day

As St. Patrick’s Day is mostly used to get drunk and explore the town drunk. Sagittarius is an energetic and humorous person who will be the life of the party for the night.

Capricorn- Independence Day

Capricorns are ambitious and business minded. No matter what, their goal is to be on top and love doing for themselves. It’s in the holiday’s name.

Aquarius- Groundhog Day

Groundhog Day is out of the box and it’s not for everyone. Aquarius are very unique and such an individual sign. 

Pisces- Valentine’s Day

Pisces are known as the passionate, love sign. This holiday is for all the love in the air. This is the day that Pisces can express all their love and have people not be weird with it.