This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Photo by Rachel Lees on Unsplash

Coffee is a must for any college student. While there are several coffee shops in Norman, these six are sure to please any appetite, any budget, and offer a variety of locations. These shops are the top coffee shops in Norman.

1. Stella Nova

Stella Nova opened in the last year off Main Street, located pretty close to Norman High School. Their shop took over the Cube spot and is nicely decorated. Big windows, lots of tables and seating. Great coffee drinks, friendly baristas, and a wide variety of syrups to flavor your drinks make this a must in Norman!

2. Starbucks

Classic, necessary for our Pumpkin Spice Latte requirements. There are several in Norman, regardless of how close you are to campus! Standard drinks with the opportunity to get some work done there. If you’re a gold card member, you’re able to stay and get a refill on brewed coffee or tea in the house.

3. All About Cha

Also a newer staple to Norman, offers a variety of food and drinks, open late, and has an Asian flare on their drinks. Staff is always friendly, wanting to make the experience you have excellent. Large selection of drinks for both coffee or tea categories.

4. Crimson and Whipped Cream

Cute pastries, attached to a stationary store. This coffee shop is a must if you’re looking for a place near Campus. It’s small, quaint, and definitely cozy. Their lemon squares are to die for, but all their pastries are freshly made and have rotating cupcake flavors daily. The shop has quality coffee and tea for all. Worth stopping by if you’re on Campus Corner.

5. Gray Owl Coffee

Definitely the most hipster place in Norman with bicycles hanging on the ceiling, chalkboard menu, and mason jar mugs. Quality espresso at an affordable price. This store is open late, which is a nice perk if you’re trying to get work done. Nice location in downtown Norman off Gray street.

6. Michelangelo’s Coffee & Wine Bar

Big selection of drinks and chocolate! Coffee, wine, and tea! Their homemade chocolates are also delicious. The interior of the store is red and filled with local art. They also serve a decent selection of food and feature local musicians performing. This place is also a big hit during Norman Music Fest in April each year.

Meagan Loyd is a senior at the University of Oklahoma studying Professional Writing at Gaylord College of Journalism. She loves Target, Starbucks, quarter-zip sweatshirts, Chicago Cubs Baseball, Sooner Football, and all of the books!
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!