Which Starbucks Drink Matches Your Zodiac Sign?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Photo by David Švihovec on Unsplash

Yep, this article is as basic as it sounds, but with this weather coming around, I thought we all could use a good Starbucks drink made special for us!  Who knows, maybe this drink will become your new regular!

Which hot Starbucks drink is meant to be for you?

Aries (March 21st – April 19th)

Blonde Roast- This drink is perfect for a fiery person like you!  Giving you a little boost for attention during the day, the Blonde Roast is a classic that will for sure will get you through the day. You can still have it the way you want exactly because you can add in all the mix-ins, giving you full control over your drink.

Taurus (April 20th – May 20th)

White Chocolate Mocha- Enjoy something delicious in life, and have a little something to indulge in.  This drink contains caffeine and chocolate and extra sweetness, which fits your personality pretty well!  The white chocolate mocha offers a little bit of everything and is a tasty drink to sip on!

Gemini (May 21st – June 20th)

Matcha Latte- With Geminis being naturally curious and ready for fun, the Matcha Latte is the right drink for you. Being also highly adaptable, the Matcha Latte offers a smooth and creamy drink!  Lightly sweetened and served with steamed milk, this drink matches you and your style! Imagine a Gemini traveling to a far-off place like Japan to enjoy a Matcha Latte…seems fitting.

Cancer (June 21st – July 22nd)

Pumpkin Spice Latte- Cancers just want everyone to get along. The friendly and sensitive one in the crowd, the drink perfect for them is a PSL!  While people may criticize them for being too nice, they (like the famous PSL) get by on the thought that they know they are genuinely good at their core.  And don’t worry about this drink being too basic, because every drink is meant for the right person.

Leo (July 23rd – August 22nd)

Caramel Macchiato- Present. Powerful. Popular.  The lasting power and success of the Caramel Macchiato are two things it shares in common with most Leos.  Known to not necessarily be a spot-on rule follower, the Leo’s drink is the caramel macchiato because they are spunky! This drink also appeals to your sweet tooth.  The caramel drizzle on top offers a little bit of something extra, which fits your lifestyle!

Virgo (August 23rd – September 22nd)

Flat White- Analytical and practical, Virgo, you are something else, but that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve a perfect drink too!  You prefer the simpler things in life. In other words, you need a drink that gets the job done — no bells and whistles needed. A Flat White is exactly that!  It is very caffeinated and will do just the job!

Libra (September 23rd – October 22nd)

Caffé Misto- Continued growth in 2017 is no easy feat, Libra – so stayed centered, fueled, and focused with a simple but strong hot classic.  This drink is a one-to-one mix of fresh brewed coffee and steamed milk, which makes a delicious coffee drink! You know your plan already, enjoy this drink to keep it going!

Scorpio (October 23rd – November 21st)

Hot Chocolate- Scorpios are smooth, sensual types with universal appeal, just like how everyone loves the chocolaty flavor of a steaming cup of hot cocoa.  With the holiday season right around the corner, this drink is perfect to order! Hot Cocoas might not be the wake up drink you need, but they are always an enjoyable one!

Sagittarius (November 22nd – December 21st)

Peppermint Mocha- Sagittarians are open-minded and adventurous!  However, they also have a frosty side. A warm, tasty mocha with a snap of icy peppermint is the sort of drink that matches up with them!  This drink is sweet like them and is the perfect fit.

Capricorn (December 22nd – January 19th)

Cappuccino- Yes, it does have the same first three letters as your sign, but that isn’t the only reason it should be known as your drink! You’re a go-getter by design, so you’re always out and about. This simple drink will give you a boost of energy nice and fast. So that is why a classic cappuccino is perfect for you to enjoy in this cooler weather!

Aquarius (January 20th – February 18th)

Chile Mocha- These trendsetters are intellectual and innovative, who tend to march to the beat of their own drum. Perhaps upon first glance, they seem much like everybody else—but there’s definitely a little bit of spice to every Aquarius. The Chile Mocha drink contains the typical, sweet and welcoming flavors like cocoa, cinnamon and vanilla with a kick from ancho and cayenne chile spices that will shake even the sleepiest of people awake.

Pisces (February 19th – March 20th)

Oprah Chai- A cup of chai does wonders for a Pisces’ intuitive nature and your passion for the meditative Eastern philosophies. Plus, the spices will further inspire your emotional intelligence and shameless personality (hence why Oprah’s name is attached), while the temperature of the beverage will help keep your soul as warm! To put it a lot more directly, Namaste and enjoy!

Mac Crone

Oklahoma '20

Mac is a sophomore at OU, from Florida, studying management information systems, pre law, with a minor in politcal science.  She is involved in sports and politics, with the plans to continue both after college.  She is passionate about writing and hopes to influence others in some way through it.  
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!