brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Top 5 Most Instagrammable Places Near Norman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.
The Collective OKC

The Collective is Oklahoma City’s first dining hall with eleven restaurants, beautiful outdoor seating, live music, and so many picture worthy spots. As if the amazing food was not enough, the dining hall consists of eye-catching murals, art for sale, and the prettiest backdrops to take some pretty bomb pictures, whether it be of yourself or the food!

The Myriad Botanical Gardens

Located near downtown Oklahoma City, the Myriad Botanical is an iconic place when it comes to taking photographs. It is beautiful in any season, but every winter, the seasonal plaza is transformed into a beautiful winter wonderland with an ice rink. It is perfect for taking photos in the greenhouse as well as on the skating rink, so go take your friends and check it out!

Wheeler Ferris Wheel

The Wheeler Ferris Wheel, located in Oklahoma City, is an amazing spot for pictures. Whether it be on the Ferris wheel or at the hammocks or beautiful backdrops located around the area, it is the perfect place to take photos!

Paseo Arts District

The Paseo is a two block street in Oklahoma City home to twenty galleries and more than eighty artists accompanied by Spanish architecture. Among the galleries are restaurants, boutiques, and art schools. This place is full of beautiful windows, murals, and architecture that is the best place for your next photoshoot!

Bricktown

Bricktown is a chic and trendy entertainment district in downtown Oklahoma City. It has a mix of trendy restaurants, repurposed warehouse spaces, a canal, and dinner cruises. The unique architecture of the buildings make it the perfect place to snap your latest shot!

Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!