Style > Beauty

Review: Mary Kay Naturally Collection

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Image via A Pinch of Lovely

Over the past year I have done my best to slowly switch over to more natural products with better ingredients. From the foods I eat to the deodorant I use, I have aimed to look for products with naturally derived ingredients. That’s why I was so excited to hear about Mary Kay’s new natural collection! Let’s get into a break down of the products.

Mary Kay Naturally Exfoliating Powder

This exfoliating product is quite different than the other products I have used before. To use, take a small amount of the powder and mix with water and the Mary Kay Naturally Nourishing oil. It was a little weird at first, but I absolutely loved the way my skin felt. The product gently exfoliated while leaving my skin super soft from the oil. Would definitely recommend this product! 

Image via Allure

Mary Kay Naturally Moisturizing Stick

The moisturizing stick is another amazing product that I would highly recommend. It looks similar to a sunscreen stick, and I’ve found the best way to use it is by applying it to the T-Zone, or any other dry areas on your face. I wouldn’t recommend using it as your only source of moisturizer, seeing as it doesn’t spread very well. However, I have found it acts a great primer underneath my makeup!

Image via Pinterest

Mary Kay Naturally Purifying Cleanser

To apply the Purifying Cleanser, put a small amount on a cotton pad and spread all over your face. Then simply rinse with warm water. I think it’s a good deep cleanser that I will definitely mix into my everyday routine. 

Image via Mattie James

Mary Kay Naturally Nourishing Oil

I saved the best for the last … this oil is hands down my favorite product of the bunch. First, the smell. This product smells AMAZING. Second, it leaves my skin feeling like butter. Seriously, my skin is so soft after I apply this oil I absolutely love the way it makes my face feel. Third, my skin has looked amazing after implementing this product into my routine (and all the other Mary Kay Naturally products). I usually have a set of morning oils, and nightly oils, but this one I use twice a day because I love it so much. 10/10 would recommend! 

Image via Allure

Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!