Purse Size Items to Have this Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Photo by STIL on Unsplash

Spring Break? Everyone got time for that. As Spring Break approaches quickly, here are some items you need to have wherever you go for on the go.

Make-Up Wipes

Instagram photos are always important; we know that, so always be photo ready. Now a day, you never can predict the weather. In case of a rainy day or a humid day, always have your make up on fleek.

Hand Sanitizer

Concert time? The worst part of that day is the Porta Potty. What about going out to eat after

playing some baseball? Always keep hand sanitizer because no one needs to worry about getting sick on their relaxing week.

Tissues

Everyone knows that when you need a tissue, you don’t have one. They are used for so much: when there are no paper towels, blow your nose, wipe away tears and more.

Advil

Spring break is normally full of drinking (hopefully only for 21+ y/o), break ups, dancing and loud music. Make sure to have some Advil or Ibuprofen to cure those hangovers, headaches and migraines.

Sunscreen

Sunny Days = Tanning, but also = Sunscreen. Doctors recommend that it has more than 15 SPF. No one needs a bad sunburn this spring break.

Image via Pinterest

Aloe Vera

If you didn’t listen to the one above, then you must be here. Aloe Vera, the one with a love hate relationship. It burns the first 15 seconds of application, but soothes the pain of not having sunscreen.

Condoms

I know this one seems funny, but who knows. No one needs any accidents made on this trip. Don’t be silly, protect his Willy.

First Aid Kit

Emergencies happen; pack a travel first aid kit. You never know. Make sure you have bandages, wipes, gauze, liquid bandages, tweezers and antibacterial cream.

Dry Shampoo

We know when we wake up and see greasy hair. Well not anymore when you pack dry shampoo. Make sure you look good every day on your trip without washing your hair 24/7.

Image via flickr

Portable Charger

Those Instagram photos can’t happen if you don’t have a charged phone. Keep that $5 charger and cord with you at all times. Charge at night, fun all day.

Sunglasses

Suns out, glasses on. Don’t hurt your vision, nor your fashion. Show your true self with some crazy, cute glasses.

ID

Always keep your ID on you. You never know when you will need it: driving, alcohol or, maybe just maybe, police.

Headphones

Use them when you are tanning, enjoying long walks on the beach or just ignoring your siblings while you watch your Netflix show. Headphones will be your best friends when you want to jam out to whatever music you like.

Oil Blotting Wipes

No one needs to see the grease, oil or sweat that covers your face after a fun activity. Protect your skin, but also your cuteness. Be photo ready 24/7!

Laura Minyon

Oklahoma '22

Laura Minyon is a junior at the University of Oklahoma and is majoring in Special Education (K-12) with a HQ of Elementary. Laura enjoys DIYs, movies, and hanging with friends when she isn’t writing! Lauras serves as one of the Campus Correspondents at OU!
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!