Style

I’m Bringing Outdoor Voices to Campus and getting OU #DoingThings

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Image via The Daily Beast

For those of you that haven’t heard of Outdoor Voices, here’s the quick run down!

OV is a recreation brand whose mission is to Get the World Moving because Doing Things – moving your body and having fun with friends – is the surest way to a happy and healthy life.

I’ve been a biiigggggg fan of OV for a while now and have always loved its message (as much as I do the clothes). I truly believe when we free fitness from performance, that’s when the real magic happens. Moving creates endorphins, and Endorphins Make You Happy!

Ultimately, OV is building a community who believe in the power of Doing Things For Fun. And why not bring that community to OU?

Image via The/Thirty

Well…I am (hi-fives)!! I’m one of the newest teammates of OVUniversity Crew which means not only will you be seeing a lot of posts about OV and their products on my socials (@mckennaehlers), but I’ll also be helping host Monthly Doing Things Events at OU; anything from a hike, joggers club, dog walk, or yoga class! 

? AND THERE’S MORE! ? If you sign up to join OVUniversity with your .edu email, you can break a sweat between study sessions and save 20% off (almost) everything in stores and online!! Just click HERE and you’re ready to get Doing Things! ✨

Image via Sport Luxe

Raised in Dallas, Texas, McKenna is currently working toward a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with a focus in Public Relations at The University of Oklahoma. McKenna enjoys spending time in Colorado and is a lover of all things creative. In her spare time, she loves doing yoga, coffee shop hopping, and reading. Find her on Instagram @mckennaehlers.
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!