The Lalapink Beauty Products
The Lalapink Beauty Products
Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

Glossier Futuredew: A Product Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Image via Coveteur

I usually don’t choose to wear makeup for a number of reasons, but the fact that I’m lazy and have no idea what I’m doing with makeup are most of those reasons. That being said, skincare is really important to me. I also love a good lit-from-within kind of glow. Like the kind of glow Katie Jane Hughes and newborn babies only seem to have. THAT glow.

So when I heard about the new oil serum hybrid Glossier was coming out with, I knew I had to have it. Their website describes the product as “a shortcut to the way your skin looks after a full skincare routine—dewy, glowing, cared-for—in one long-wearing product” and I couldn’t agree more.

Image via Instagram

What’s special about this product for me is that it’s plant-based, non-comedogenic, and good for all skin types (shoutout to my oily skin girls)! It’s so easy to apply and immediately gives you moisture and radiance like no other.

Here’s me (right- although Julia is also a glowing goddess) demonstrating how this product really makes me feel…and can I just say? Look at that glow!!! Thanks, Futuredew.

Image via Mckenna Ehlers

Try it out for yourself by visiting the Glossier website or seeing other people’s results on their Instagram page

Raised in Dallas, Texas, McKenna is currently working toward a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with a focus in Public Relations at The University of Oklahoma. McKenna enjoys spending time in Colorado and is a lover of all things creative. In her spare time, she loves doing yoga, coffee shop hopping, and reading. Find her on Instagram @mckennaehlers.
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!