This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

by: Melissa Mistretta

Cira Green

This hidden gem is tucked away on the rooftop of a parking garage. Once you get to the top you’ll find yourself in awe of the view of Center City Philly. This grassy landscape is complete with tables to sit at, as well as places to set up a picnic, or even grab food at the Sunset Social. It also doubles as a great spot for a city photoshoot!

Philadelphia Museum of Art

This well renowned museum is home to pieces like Vincent VanGogh’s Sunflowers and much more! Make sure you dedicate an entire day here to explore all the exhibits, gift shop, cafe, and more! Additionally, located right outside of the museum are the infamous “Rocky steps” from the Rocky movies!

PaddyWax Candle Bar

This fun spot allows you to make your own candle, down to picking the vessel and creating your own fun combination of scents! It is ready to pick up after just a few hours which is perfect for some city exploring. This destination is perfect for a girls day or a date night!

Wonderspaces

Another great find for art lovers. This place features a ton of installation art pieces that are truly captivating. You will find yourself immersed in lights, projections, and much more.

Elfreth’s Alley

This historical find has to be one of my favorites. Located in Old City, this location will take you back in time as you stroll down the cobblestone streets. It is certainly another great place to check out on your next girls day!

Hailey Welch

Oklahoma '21

Hailey Welch is majoring in Chemical Biosciences with a final goal of studying the brain. While loving science, she also appreciates the need for creative development and self expression. Her hobbies include trying new foods, talking to her mom on the phone, looking at squirrel videos on Instagram, and getting distracted by HerCampus articles.