Budget Christmas Gifts For Your Boyfriend

Photo by Miroslava on Unsplash

1. Wallet

No matter how many wallets my boyfriend gets, he seems to always need a new one around Christmas time. This was the perfect gift for him during our first Christmas together, but it is also a great idea for your long-time boo!

Image via Pinterest

2. Personalized Pocket Knife

You can find a ton of different options, as well as engraving styles for cheap on Etsy.com! This is a great gift that my boyfriend loved, too!

Image via Pinterest

3. American Eagle Underwear

Every year I end up buying my boyfriend at least one pair of underwear for his stocking. While I love American Eagle, I also just bought some super fun and cheap pairs from Old Navy!

Image via Pinterest

​

4. Yeti Cup

A man can never have too many Yeti’s. If you are running low on Christmas cash, and you cannot afford a Yeti ice chest, a simple Yeti cup could last your boyfriend years!

Image via Amazon​

5. Ball Cap

This is an easy gift that will definitely be appreciated. Plus, this is a pretty simple buy if you know your boyfriend’s style!

Image via Pinterest

6. Framed Picture

While this seems like a small gesture, a picture of the two of you can go a long way. By giving him something sentimental, it shows your love and appreciation for him.

Image via The Daily Mash