The Best Diet Coke Flavors For Each Day of The Week

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Image by Emily Parker

Ginger Lime – Monday

Unlike Diet Coke’s other new flavors, the Ginger Lime flavor has more of a subtle taste. While it is not as fruity as the other flavors, this is one of my favorites. It is the perfect drink for a slow Monday, but it is also the perfect pick-me-up for the start of the week. Mondays are already overpowering, so the Ginger Lime flavor offers to perfect amount of taste while not overbearing your taste buds. 

Twisted Mango – Tuesday

While this drink is also the perfect mixer for an end-of-the-week cocktail, I think this offers the perfect amount of flavor for a sluggish Tuesday. Although it is still the beginning of the week, the Twisted Mango Diet Coke offers more flavor than the Ginger Lime without tasting too fruity. 

Strawberry Guava – Wednesday

If you are not feeling up for Wine Wednesday, this flavor is great for the the mid-week slumps. Similar to Twisted Mango, this flavor offers a fruity feel to those hump-day blues. This flavor is sweet and fruity, and it will help lift your spirits to conquer the rest of the week!

Zesty Blood Orange – Thursday

Finally, you are so close to the weekend! You need something to get you through that last day before Friday. Zesty Blood Orange has a citrus taste that will give you that little kick needed to tolerate those end-of-the-week projects or those talkative co-workers. Trust me, nothing makes me feel motivated to make it to the weekend like this Diet Coke flavor. 

Blueberry Acai – Friday

Just like Friday is everyone’s favorite weekday, Blueberry Acai is a fan-favorite flavor! Although its flavor is unique, it’s perfect for a versatile Friday night! This is the best mid-day drink, but it is an amazing cocktail mixer, as well. This is the perfect unorthodox Diet Coke flavor for your unorthodox weekend plans!

Feisty Cherry – Saturday 

I saved my favorite flavor for my favorite day of the week. Feisty Cherry Diet Coke is by far my new favorite soda. This is the best drink for Saturday “darties” on campus, baseball game refreshments, or even a low-key movie night with your girls. This flavor is similar to Cherry Diet Coke, but even better––if that is even possible. Although I like fruity flavors, this one has less of a citrus flavor than the others. It is the perfect on-the-go drink for your on-the-go Saturday. 

All Of Them – Sunday

You made it through another week of the highs and lows. If you are recovering from a crazy Saturday night or just anticipating another hectic Monday, treat yourself to whichever of these flavors because, truly, you cannot go wrong with any of them.

Addison Kliewer

Oklahoma '20

Journalism senior at the University of Oklahoma. Lover of all things pumpkin, coffee, books, new friends and expressing opinions through subpar writing.
Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!