toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
toa heftiba ZWKNDOjwito unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

5 Super Easy Halloween Costumes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Oklahoma chapter.

Image via Pexels

1.    Cher from Clueless

This costume is super easy and iconic. Grab a plaid set and cute heels, and enjoy your Halloween! You can even grab a friend to dress up as Dionne. This costume is especially great since the clothing can be worn way past Halloween. 

Image via Google

2.    Sabrina in The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina 

A costume for our favorite teen witch is super easy to recreate. A red dress, tights, and a black headband would be perfect this Halloween! You can even take it a step further by including the Weird Sisters or a stuffed black cat. 

Image via Google

3.    White Claws

This drink has become super popular this year, especially among college students. Dress up in all white, print out the logos, and pin them on your shirt. Take it one step further with metallic colored shorts and body paint!

Image via Google

4.    Pantone Color

This costume is super easy to pull off. Dress in one solid color and pin a strip of paper with the word “pantone” somewhere on your outfit. If you want to take it a step further, grab a poster board of one color, attach some string, and wear it around your neck. Look down below for options!

Image via Google

5.    Soda Bottle

This one is super simple and easy. Grab a brightly colored t-shirt dress and print out a logo to pin on. You can even add a silver hat to act as a bottle cap. This could even be a great group costume!

Image via Seventeen

Emily Parker

Oklahoma '19

Hi my name is Emily Parker and I am a senior at the Univeristy of Oklahoma! I am from Tucson, Arizona and I am majoring in Business Marketing and minoring in Art. After graduation I would like to travel abroad and pursue a career in fashion marketing!