Touch of Bronze: The Best Tanning in Stillwater

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

With summer long gone, so is our tans. That leaves us women self-conscious about wearing shorts always thinking that if we do, our pale skin will be seen for miles. Well you don’t have to worry about that anymore. Touch of Bronze is a tanning salon right here in Stillwater off of Perkins Road in the same strip mall as Best Buy. They have the best deals and discounts around starting with getting one free tan when you first sign up for a package!

Megan Wright, one of Touch of Bronze’s employees of seven months, says her favorite part about working there is “interacting with people and helping people feel better about themselves when they leave.” We all want to feel confident in ourselves, and having beautiful, tan skin is a great start. If you are nervous about actual tanning beds, or don’t want to wait for that perfect color, they also offer a $15 spray tan called VersaSpa with the purchase of a package. But no worries, ladies. They don’t have contracts or memberships, so you only have to pay for the months that you want to go tanning.

An employee from Touch of Bronze for two years, Bailey Ameen says her favorite part about working there is the atmosphere. When you walk in, you feel more relaxed already. Also, she “love[s] being able to teach people how to take care of their skin while they’re tanning and even afterwards.” Go to Touch of Bronze Tanning Salon and buy a package, and you will get 15% off of a bottle of lotion, which helps you to tan faster and get a smoother, more even tan.

At the beginning of each semester, Touch of Bronze has the best offer yet of free tanning. So ladies, if you want to turn heads all year round, go to Touch of Bronze today and buy a tanning package to start looking and feeling your best.