Style

Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice: 5 Clothing Essentials for Fall On Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

As the the season cools down, it’s time to get cozy! These five items are the perfect essentials to kick off your Fall 2020 wardrobe! The links to finding these products are listed underneath the image!

A Chunky Knit Cardigan

Ah the universal cardigan. Find a cozy vintage feel with a chunky-acrylic knit cardigan, sure to keep you warm in cold lecture halls and in the autumn breeze. 

Fluffy Slippers

No one likes a cold floor on a chilly autumn morning, slip into extra cushy warmth with a pair of fluffy house shoes!

These Lulu Dupes for Half the Price

What’s more essential in the fall months than a pair of leggings? CRZ Yoga makes incredible ones and other athleizure for under half the price of a typical yoga brand!

https://crzyoga.com/collections/leggings/products/r474pu5?variant=32650658611285

Kimes Jeans

Kimes Ranch is a small business with great quality jeans! They are made with ring spun denim, so they are super comfy and don’t wear out!

Women's Jeans

A Heated Jacket 

This jacket is so necessary for long walks to class in the cold and especially those late night football games!

These are the perfect pieces to have in your closet this fall!

Just a girl with big dreams and blonde hair!