Moore, Okla. Is In Our Hearts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

A twister of an unbelieveable magnitude hit Moore, Okla. this afternoon. Moore had been hit previously in the notorious May 3 tornado. 

Today’s toronado was determinded larger and more destructive. Possibly the worst yet. 

There are 51 confirmed fatalities, many of which where children. 

OK State Her Campus and the rest of our campus is in utter dismay. We want to send our prayers, love and thoughts to all the people affected by this terrible act of nature. 

As many have said Oklahoma is a resilent state and we will come back from this. We will do just like we did for May 3, the Murrah building bombing and now May 20, join forces to make a difference and support eachother. 

Many locations are collecting water, canned foods and clothes for the victims. You may also text REDCROSS to 90999 for $10 to be donated. 

I am a senior at Oklahoma State University. My major is Multimedia Journalism with a minor in leadership. I aspire to be a news anchor or work for a fashion magazine, I am honestly open to any kind of journalism though. I am the Her Campus correspondent for OSU. I interned for News on 6 in Tulsa, Okla this summer and I loved every second of it. Basically, I am just a fun-loving girl who loves her friends and family. The only expectations I have for the future is to be happy.