Just Breathe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

First Cowgirl, Ann Hargis plays a virtual stress relief game at the Reboot Center. Photo Courtesy of OSU Reboot Center Facebook page.

Feeling stressed out? Then it is time to reboot at the Oklahoma State University Reboot Center. The Reboot Center is a relaxing, comfortable environment for students to come and de-stress. This free service was developed to help students develop and improve stress management.

According to the OSU Reboot Center Facebook page, “The Reboot Center helps students improve stress management, performance and resiliency. We use video games and state-of-the-art technology that provides visual and auditory feedback about physiological levels of stress and relaxation. The center is an inviting space to recharge, refocus and reboot”.

In addition to the visual technology, the center also provides individual consultation about managing stress and improving performance.

Get a feel for the Reboot Center by taking a virtual tour.

No appointment is needed. The center is located at 320W Student Union and is open Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.