Josh Rich Takes on the 10 Day Wells Project

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

The men of Beta Theta Pi are currently hosting their 10 day Wells Project to raise money to build wells in the country of Rwanda. This 10 day project’s goal is to have people drink nothing but water for 10 days and all of the money you would’ve spent on other beverages you donate to help build these wells.

Josh Rich is one of the men of Beta who get to promote the project to all students of Oklahoma State. Since being voted as marketing director, Rich gets to help make these 10 days exciting and filled with events to help other students get involved.

“To kick off the 10 days,” Rich said, “we had a concert featuring Judah and the Lion and it was a blast.”

The men of Beta needed to find ways to interest students and get them to really be involved as well so they could make a difference in the country of Rwanda. While this 10 day project had events all week, the first and the last are the most exciting.

“To wrap it up we will have a simulcast at Eagle Heights church with Phil Wickham and Bob Goff,” Rich said, “This event will happen live at College Station and we will stream it in live! This is happening Thursday at 8:00 and is free to anyone and everyone.”

Being the marketing director is a lot of hard work in order to satisfy the needs of the project and the goals of the fraternity so they can make a difference in the country in Rwanda by digging wells and also preaching the gospel to the people. With this position Rich really works hard to get the word out in order to get as much help as possible from the community.

With Rich’s hard work, the men of Beta are expecting a great outcome this year as they are ready to take on Rwanda.

“Like us on Facebook, follow us on twitter @wellsprojectosu and Instagram-Wellsprojectosu. And please come to the simulcast to get more information,” Rich said, hoping that everybody gets the chance to get involved and really make a difference in something they are so passionate about.