photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash
photos by lanty zUU73lEdcBU unsplash

How To Make Your Winter Break Not Boring

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Winter break has started. You are home with your family, you get to sleep in, no more 8 AM classes and absolutely no more college for a month! But winter break can be boring if you don’t already have plans, so what will you do for a whole month?

Here is a list of things that you could do by yourself or with friends so you don’t get bored over winter break!

1. Go to the movies

There are always new movies coming out so you can never get bored of the movie selection, but you can also change the location. Try a drive in movie or a dine in theater to change the scenery!

2. Go to the zoo or aquarium

The zoo and aquarium are two places that are always going to be open and you can do it as a spontaneous move that day.

3. Get a massage

This is something you will most likely do alone and absolutely love it! No one will bother you so you have some Me time.

4. Have a slumber party

No matter how old you get slumber parties are always fun, they just get more interesting as you grow up. Get you and your friends together and you’re guaranteed to have fun.

5. Go to the museum

The museum is another place that is always open so you can always have somewhere to go, it’s a great place to learn and reflect on things.

6. Go on a mini road trip

Plan a weekend where its just you are your girls going on a road trip. Maybe you go to the capital or you are super spontaneous and just keep driving until you guys find your way.

These are just a few things to do this winter break. Winter break doesn’t have to be boring! Go out and explore or even do something really simple. Whatever it is you have a whole month to yourself before its back to responsibilities, so make the best of it.