This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Homecoming is this weekend! That means it is time to start planning what you’re going to wear. The weather is finally getting chillier, so dresses with cute vests and boots are going to be seen everywhere at the game. But just in case you don’t want to wear that here are several options to help you stand out at America’s Biggest Homecoming Celebration.

This outfit is from A Lonestar State of Southern. Dresses are a southern staple for attending football games. With it being homecoming, it is both dressy enough, and seasonally appropriate to wear a dress with boots and a vest.

Another seasonally appropriate outfit is a nice sweater paired with jeans. This particular outfit is from The Sweetest Thing. The heels are optional, but if you prefer to be more dressed up for games, then they definitely add a nice touch.

This cardigan and jean combo is a wardrobe staple in the colder months. That means an October homecoming is no exception. Paired with leather booties, this look from Southern Curls & Pearls is easily wearable for a football game.

Strategic Communications major and English minor at Oklahoma State University. Campus Correspondent for the Oklahoma State chapter.