Her Campus Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Back to school, the phrase most collegiettes never want to hear. But this year Her Campus had some awesome sponsors hook us up with survival kits to get us through the semester. Kits included goodies from Her Campus nationals, Neuro, Poppin, Chipotle, Luna and SK Energy Shots!

Neuro

Neuro SONIC provides great taste and sustained, focused energy. Neuro SONIC energizes your life and helps you focus on what matters- like getting that essay in on time. It doesn’t make you feel high strung like some energy drinks. Look for Neuro SONIC in the cute red bottle or use the store locator to find a provider near you!

Poppin

Wanting some stylish school supplies? Check out Poppin. With fun colors and designs Poppin will help you rule the classroom and campus in style!

LUNA

LUNA bars help you wake up every day and make things happen and are the perfect way to satisfy your cravings in a nutritious way! LUNA bars are super yummy and they are the perfect amount of snack. LUNA offers many delicious flavors to power you through your busy days from class, to the library and off to a fun night out!

SK Energy

SK Energy shots are the best tasting energy shots on the market! Whenever you feel that yawn coming on, drink an SK Energy shot and you will be good to go! Unlike most energy shots, SK doesn’t give you jitters or cause a bad crash. Be sure to channel your inner Erin Andrews and stock up on some SK Energy!

Chipotle

Who doesn’t love Chipotle? From the bowls to the borritos their organic options are delicious! Next time you are looking for a healthy dining option check out Chipotle! We also reccommend the guac and chips…yummy!

So collegiettes while you are busy studying for those exams or just need a snack check out these great products and remember to always have fun and stay young!