This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Grab a bottle of your friends favorite wine and change the label! “I can’t wine when I’ve got you as my valentine.” You can find tons of free printables with fun sayings on Pinterest or through Google search. Or head to Hobby Lobby and get creative with supplies to make your own label. Lots of craft stores sell chalkboard stickers you can add to the bottle and write anything you want.

This next gift can be made with just a few items from your local grocery store. Many stores have marshmallow shaped hearts around Valentines Day, and some are even pink! Grab some festive marshmallows, graham crackers and chocolate. Throw the ingredients in a cute bag and attach a not that says, “I need s’more friends like you!”. Cute, festive and yummy!

The next one is about as simple as the come…and it’s inexpensive! All it takes is a bag of lollipops and some paper. Plain construction paper will work, but you can use glittery or patterned paper too. Cut out mustache shapes or the shape of lips from the paper and punch a hole in the middle of the shape. Then, slide the paper mustaches/lips onto the lollipop stick and you have a fun(ny) treat for all your friends.

I am a sophomore multimedia journalism major at Oklahoma State. Originally from Fort Worth, Tx. I am a member of Kappa Alpha Theta. I love photography and anything vintage!