College Told By Kanye West

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Kayne has been one for great advice, so who better than to understand our college problems than YEEZUS himself.

Here are 6 times Kanye West understood us college students!

When even a 9AM class is too early for your sleep schedule.

Some friends become a lesson and others are blessings, all that matters is who stays to support you.

Partying over Studying? You might fail the biggest test of your life, but you had fun!

You have to go for your dreams, even if you dissapoint some people in the process.

The only things that you really care about in life are: Puppies, coffee, and cancelled class.

And that Ice Cream makes everything 10x better!

With only a couple more weeks of college left, I can say that Kanye completely understands my emotions right now.

Until then follow us on Twitter and Instagram @HCOklahomaState for more college updates, and what’s going on at Oklahoma State!

Jasmine Fain

OK State '19

Is a Senior at the BRIGHTEST campus in the nation Oklahoma State University. She is a Professional Writing major with a Minor in Linguistics. Check out her articles each week to keep up to date on the many fun things that OSU has to offer. In your spare time also check out her blog LIVINGWITHJ to catch a preview of her life!