This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Let’s be real. Fashion is born again each year during Festival season. (And we’re definitely not mad about it.) Coachella is the signature event that kicks everything off. The celebs are out and the outfits slay every year.

As I scoured the Internet this year for my favorite looks, I realized how unrealistic some of the items are. Who is wearing these looks?

Although we’d all love to dress like desert sand goddesses year round, that’s just not realistic. The cash that people drop every year on an outfit for just one weekend is INSANE.

So, here’s our list of G L A M looks, and their realistically priced look-a-likes at my favorite (Forever 21) that you can snag before the next summer concert rolls around.

Lauren Bushnell

Lauren’s outfit is so fun and comfy this year! The vertical stripes are super sliming which pairs well with her white skirt. The jean jacket and black boots are great for layering and all pieces that we have in our closets.

While I wouldn’t wear the skirt out in a grass field (lol), the rest of the outfit checks all my boxes.

Get the look here:

Jean Jacket: $29

White Skirt: $15.90

Stripped Shirt: $8.90

Black Booties: $29.90

Vanessa Hudgens

Ah, yes. Our Coachella Queen. Vanessa absolutely kills it every year. Her deep V dress and endless wrist bangles are totally Coachella while totally her.

While there’s no way we could 100% pull of her royal vibes, here’s your best (and cheapest) chance to copy her look:

Orange Dress: $27.90

Bracelets: $5.90

@jastookes

Where to begin with this BFF combo? From the fringe, to the patterns, I am SO about the comfy pants and long skirts.

These looks from head to toe scream style. Here’s how to get the look:

Black Bralette: $9.90

Patterned Skirt: $35

Gold Sunglasses: $7.90

String Bag: $18.99

Beyoncé

First of all, OMG. With absolutely no shock to anyone, our QUEEN brought the house down with a PERFORMANCE of the century.

NOT TO MENTION that she of course, looked AMAZING, per usual. But my favorite thing about her (many) looks for Coachella was the COMFORT factor. Ladies, I am so here for this.

Get the look here:

Yellow Sweatshirt: $23.99

Frayed Shorts: $35

Glitter Boots: $23.99

@stephieism

Yet another bestie look that has left me absolutely inspired. The genuine casual aspects of these outfits warms my heart, because like for real, how are people wearing heels in the DIRT?

Let’s take a lesson from these two and keep our kicks casual and our outfits on point:

Striped Dress: $22.90

White Sneakers: $22.90

Yellow Kimono: $15.90

White Bralette: $14.90

Jean Shorts:  $19.90

Tyler Oakley

Okay, yes? If anyone gets the reality of concert gear, it’s Tyler.

Denim? Check. Fanny pack? Check. Hat? Check. He honestly gets me and I’m inspired.

Master the Tyler vibes here:

Overalls: $24.90

Fanny pack: $12.90

Hat: $6.93

These beauts just barely scratched the surface of style at Coachella last week, but I already have so much shopping to do.

Tag #hcokstate in your fav festival and concert style posts over the summer for your chance to be featured on our page!