Campus Cutie: Shelbie Seney

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Shelbie Seney is an 18 year old freshman from Owasso, Oklahoma. She’s double majoring in psychology and multimedia journalism, and plans to become a criminologist and author!She loves to dance; she was on the Owasso Pom squad in high school and is trying out for OSU’s Dance Company this week. She’s also a member of the Psych Club.She decided to come to OSU because she loved the atmosphere and her mom wanted to see her be a Cowboy! Shelbie also writes weekly for The Odyssey and you can view her posts at theodysseyonline.com/author/shelbieseney.Her favorite book is Unwind, her favorite movie is Grease, and her favorite TV show is Parks and Recreation. Her favorite restaurant in town is Mexico Joe’s, and her favorite thing to do in Stillwater is, of course, go to the football games!

You can find this cutie on Twitter @shellbeesehnay and on Instagram @shelbsjs.

Majoring in International Business and minoring in French at Oklahoma State University. Lover of art, music, and all things orange.