Campus Cutie: Minelly Nuñez

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Minelly Nuñez is an 18 year old freshman from Owasso, Oklahoma. She’s majoring in international business because she’s a people person and she loves traveling and learning languages- in her words, “the more the merrier.” She would love to study abroad in Barcelona, Spain. She decided to come to OSU because of its environment and the fact that it’s close to home. Her favorite thing about campus is the library- it’s her second home. She’s involved in the Hispanic Student Association, through which she volunteers and raises money for charity. She likes having a voice as a minority on campus. She enjoys exercising and hanging out with her family, and she loves going to new places. 

Minelly attends Life Church here in Stillwater. Her favorite holiday is Christmas, because everyone is happy and has a caring, giving spirit this time of year. She is single this holiday season, boys! The way to her heart is a Chestnut Praline Latte from Starbucks. Her favorite movie is 50 First Dates, and her favorite book is The Great Gatsby. Her favorite TV show is a tie between Friends and That 70’s Show. Find her on Twitter @itsminelly and on Instagram @meeenelly.

Majoring in International Business and minoring in French at Oklahoma State University. Lover of art, music, and all things orange.