Campus Cutie: Jordan Pace

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Basics:

Hometown-Sallisaw, Okla
Classification-Senior
Major-Double major in economics and international business
Plans after graduation-Head to law school, hopefully in New Orleans

Favorites:
Favorite campus hangout-Library lawn. It is cool to walk by and see everyone having fun, and relaxing

Favorite quote-”History does not long and trust the care of freedom to the weak or timid.”-JFK 
To me this means be passionate about something, put yourself out there and stand up for something

Favorite song-Cruise-Florida Georgia Line. I love country

TV show-Criminal Minds, How I met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory. I am a nerd!
Food-Anything seafood, I am excited for New Orleans
Memory of OKState- Beating OU in football on my 21st BIRTHDAY!
Fun Facts:
Before I die-I want to get a traditional tattoo from a monk. A real traditional tattoo, not one done with a machine

Not many people know-I am scared of lizards, they freak me out

Describe yourself in three words-passionate, motivated and easy-going

Love Life:
Dream date-Take a girl on a hot air balloon ride, I think that would be romantic. Except for the awkward guy that has to be there driving the balloon

Deal breaker-If she is too into herself, I need deep conversations that aren’t about “The Bachelorette” or her nails. I just like to have intelligent conversations with people

Celeb crush-Hayden Panettiere and Beyonce
I like it when a girl wears- Baseball caps, if a girl can pull off a baseball cap she is normally cute
I am a junior studying strategic communications, at Oklahoma State University. I am interested in PR, working for an agency, reputation management or writing for a health magazine. Like everybody else I am addicted to Pinterest, I try to bake healthy food but it somehow always turns into a sugar-filled cake. I love to hike, bike, hang glide and do pretty much everything in my Chacos.
I am a senior at Oklahoma State University. My major is Multimedia Journalism with a minor in leadership. I aspire to be a news anchor or work for a fashion magazine, I am honestly open to any kind of journalism though. I am the Her Campus correspondent for OSU. I interned for News on 6 in Tulsa, Okla this summer and I loved every second of it. Basically, I am just a fun-loving girl who loves her friends and family. The only expectations I have for the future is to be happy.