Campus Cutie: John Gardner

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Name: John Gardner

Age: 21

Year: Junior

Hometown: Owasso, Okla.

Relationship Status: Taken

Organizations: ISAC (Information Security and Assurance Club)

Favorite Pickup Lines: “Baby, if you were words on a page you would be what we call fine print!”

Favorite Memories at OSU: Rushing the field after we won the Bedlam game my freshman year.

Why did you come to OSU: I cam to OSU because I have been a Cowboys fan since I was four years old.

Favorite things about OSU: The friendly environment and awesome atmosphere. You feel at home instantly!

Worst Date Ever: I went to meet my date at the movie. Naturally as a respectful kind of guy I arrived early so she wouldn’t be waiting on me. The movie time is eight o’clock. 7:30 rolls around my date is nowhere to be found in this theater. I call her naturally to make sure she isn’t lost and with my luck she doesn’t answer the phone. So I buy some popcorn and take a seat hoping she maybe left her phone in the car or at home. 7:50 is upon me and she has still not arrived nor answered my calls or texts. 8p.m. arrives I casually try to get a refund and leave. My date sees me the next day and apologizes for “taking a nap” at 6pm. Her Facebook status that morning said “Had the time of my life last night!”

Deal Breakers: Valley-girl persona, a girl that can’t hold a converstation, or not having a good sense of humor

OSU women are the best because…: They aren’t the cookie cutter college girls at other campuses.

Strategic Communications Senior at Oklahoma State Univeristy! Go Pokes! I'm a small town girl that is always looking for new places and adventures! I'm obsessed with yoga and road biking! My passion is with non-profit and volunteer service, although I'm a total advertising junkie! I'm pretty weird, and in the best way, spunky and spontaneous!