This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Heather Halley is a 19-year-old freshman from Sand Springs, Oklahoma!

Heather is a fun-loving and laidback  person to be around. She enjoys chilling and watching movies or just a night out on the town. She also loves music and hanging out with her friends on the weekends, or sitting by Theta Pond and reading a book! Heather is in the CEAT (college of engineering, architecture, and technology) scholar program here at Oklahoma State and plans graduating in 2019 with a major in Mechanical Engineering and a minor in Marketing. This cutie is quite a catch!

Keep up with this Campus Cutie by following her on Twitter, @HeatherrSian13, and Instagram, @heathershalley.

Chloe is a sophomore in the Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. She hails from Westport, Connecticut where she was Managing Editor of her high school's newspaper. She is an avid fan of ice cream, Sex and the City marathons, and napping.
Strategic Communications major and English minor at Oklahoma State University. Campus Correspondent for the Oklahoma State chapter.