Bill Nye the Science Guy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at OK State chapter.

Bill Nye the Science Guy is a show that everybody remembers and has vivid memory of but the people of Stillwater are soon to see this memory alive again right in their hometown.

Bill Nye is visiting Stillwater February 20th at Gallagher Iba Arena at 7:00 p.m. to help influence his audience to make a difference and change the world.

The talk about Bill Nye is like a forest fire right now on the grounds of Oklahoma State University. Everybody loved Bill Nye and his shows when they were in Elementary School and Middle School. Some loved him more than they’d probably admit.

One student Hannah Hunter informed that there were lines outside of the Student Union to get a free shirt. She said that there were different colors and they had Bill Nye’s face on it and said ‘Science’ underneath it.

“I waited 35 minutes in line to get a free shirt and of course picked out the purple one,” Hunter said, “although it was totally worth the wait, I was almost late for class!”

This event in the union is going to be one talked about for days. Bill Nye will be guest speaking to hundreds of people all of whom will get in for free if they are a valid OSU student or faculty member. Other guests who would like to come will pay a small fee of $10 at the door.

Come and bring your friends and watch your favorite science guy live right on your universities home turf. Who knows, maybe the guy who changed your life in your hard middle school days by giving you a break from your teacher will be able to turn around and help you change the world.